Marvel Super Heroes

Kamutef

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

I've read that the 2 conversions of MSH are similiar with Saturn having the
edge, but what about with the RAM cartridge??? Does SAT have an even bigger
edge than PSX with the RAM cartridge??? I am not a basher of either system, I
enjoy owning both, I just want the best conversion.

RWrenVA

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

You'd have to import the RAM cart, because as far as I know, it hasn't been
released in the US. I own both systems too, but I'd have to say that for most
of the sprite-based Capcom games, I usually get the Saturn version. It's
usually a little faster and looks a little better, plus the button layout of
the controller is easiest for me.

Wren
Reviewer for the Islander
Http://www.netizenislands.com/islander/games

mriggs

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97

Does anybody know when it's coming out. I thought it was coming out
today?

mriggs

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97

Does anybody know when it's coming out? I thought it was suppose to
be out today? Please reply

Ishy

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97
to mri...@tiac.net

The game has already shipped,
along with Mega Man X4,
and Resident Evil. My local EB
didn't have it yesterday, but
call today, it should be in this week.

Ishy

Eric the Unready

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

MonkeyBoy wrote:

> I heard from Babbages yesterday that it had been delayed "at the
> manufacturing plant" and they didn't know when it would be showing up. Is it
> just me, or does it seem that all Saturn Capcom games that are also produced
> for the PSX suffer these sort of delays?....:(
>
> Ishy wrote in message <3433BBFA...@prodigy.net>...

> >The game has already shipped,
> >along with Mega Man X4,
> >and Resident Evil. My local EB
> >didn't have it yesterday, but
> >call today, it should be in this week.

I called Capcom of America yesterday to find out what the story is behind the
domestic Saturn version of Marvel Super Heroes (as in why don't I already have
it in my greedy little hands) and the answer is as follows: An independent
manufacturer is actually 'pressing' and shipping the cd's and the hold up is
this other company's fault. Capcom says they don't even have the game in their
warehouse yet so you can't order it directly from them and get it any sooner.
As far as they know, it could be shipped anytime between now and Tuesday at the
latest. I guess we'll just have to hold on. (By the by, the customer service
representative at Capcom strongly recommended the Saturn version over the PSX
version due to higher number of frames, faster game play, better colors, etc.)
I have both systems and think I'll wait to see what the Saturn version looks
like before jumping the gun.

MonkeyBoy

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

S. Ives

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

I wonder if it'll work with the 1 Meg RAM cart (I've plugged it into
an American Saturn before to see if the "Cartridge unsuitable..."
message comes up- no message, way-hey! I hope Capcom USA didn't cut
out the ram cart support.

On Sat, 04 Oct 1997 10:12:15 -0400, Eric the Unready
<yah...@uakron.edu> spoke forth:

>I called Capcom of America yesterday to find out what the story is behind the
>domestic Saturn version of Marvel Super Heroes (as in why don't I already have
>it in my greedy little hands) and the answer is as follows: An independent
>manufacturer is actually 'pressing' and shipping the cd's and the hold up is
>this other company's fault. Capcom says they don't even have the game in their
>warehouse yet so you can't order it directly from them and get it any sooner.
>As far as they know, it could be shipped anytime between now and Tuesday at the
>latest. I guess we'll just have to hold on. (By the by, the customer service
>representative at Capcom strongly recommended the Saturn version over the PSX
>version due to higher number of frames, faster game play, better colors, etc.)
>I have both systems and think I'll wait to see what the Saturn version looks
>like before jumping the gun.

Bye 4 now...
2TheLimit

To reply via email replace NOJUNK.com with
worldnet.att.net.

Jason

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97

I'm end up to buy the PSX version of MSH on Oct 3
since the Saturn version still not show up at that time.
I did ask the workers at EB, Babbages, and KB-Toy
at my local mall on Oct 3, and they said the game was
no in. I am wondering if the Saturn MSH is in now?

Jason

Ricardo Riveros

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97

Jason wrote:

Actually I asked the Best Buy clerk and he said that he would get the Saturn
MSH in on the 10th of October.

mriggs

Oct 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/7/97

Well, I looked at E.B.'s website and it's finally coming out tommorow
10/8 for the Saturn. Hopefully, it was worth the wait. Just wanted
to let everyone know that's been waiting for the game.