New Sega CD game released today...

JP...@psuvm.psu.edu

Jun 18, 1993, 10:44:56 PM6/18/93
Yes, I didn't identify it in the subject so you too could experience the
anticipation I felt when I walked into ElBo today and the sales rep told me
this. What was it, I thought: Dracula? Robo/Cyber Aleste? ...?
Nah, just Sherlock Holmes II. Oh well. I haven't even played the first
one yet. Darn. Anyway, if you liked the first one, and want a new Sega CD
game, you might want to check this out. It looked like it had a few new
features like VCR-style controls on the video segments.
Now, when will they release the games I _want_??!

John Emmer Think for yourself. Think from the standpoint of
Philosophy, Penn State everyone else. Think consistently. - Kant, CoJ
JP...@psuvm.psu.edu (Spontaneity, Universality, Consistency)
-------- The Emmer Arcade: Amiga 1200, Genesis, Sega CD, SNES, Vectrex --------