>> New UK Games <<

jon m

Oct 2, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/2/95

New UK games out this week: Oct 6th

1.Virtua Fighter Remix inc. Graphics disc. Basically all those pictures you
keep seeing in the magazines that were done on Silicon graphics machines.
Should be about 30.00 will anyone buy it?

2.Myst (yawn)

3.Shinobi (err is it any good?)

William Guy Redwood

Oct 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/8/95
jon m <jona...@jona.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>New UK games out this week: Oct 6th

I'm getting pissed off with the lack of games for Saturn in the
UK......

I walked into Blockbuster to rent digital pinball for a trial.....
did they have it??????

NOPE.....

but they had loads of Playstation games.......

I now look at the 3DO with green eyes..... so much software.... such a
nice company......

VF remix sucks big time...... free in the States but not over
here..... Sega UK are bound to make a loss on that PAL
conversion..... so why don't they make a loss but make us lot a tad
happier...???????

Did everybody get their mailshot from sega?????
How many people thought it was info on games...
nope... <I>''would you like an extended waranty???'''</I>

go play on a motorway sega!

When are the non-sega games appearing......

I want Off-World Interceptor......

If it wasn't for Sega Rally I'd be backing Sony...... But the thought
of Rally with the steering wheel thing...... ohhhhhh.... please.....
then to be followed by TT racing........ mmmmmm

well that's my moan for this week......

Guy Redwood