SFA3

NinjaRed

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
I picked it up like two years ago for PS :) I hear there's not much of a
difference between the PS, DC, and Sat (which I also have) versions. I'll
probably end up getting it anyways, just because I love SF and I'm a dork.
~Mike

"Kiwi Blink" <kiwi...@aol.com> wrote in message
> I saw an add in the paper for Street Fighter Alpha three at best buy, and
it
> was only 36.99. I went in, and sure enough, they had it. I didn't even
know
> it was out. Anyone else pick it up yet?

Takeo Shimizu

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
my god! i also saw the ad from best buy for SFA3 too! I can't believe it
was actually released. How long was it delayed for the u.s. release to
begin with? Any difference from Japanese versions? I am really curious..
Terrry

P.S. I like Street Fighter Alpha 3 for Saturn. It would be nice to play
SFA3 on dc!! SFA3 reminded me why I was a SF2 nutz once..

TakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizu

"A clean room is a happy room..."
Takeo Shimizu

tortoise

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
In article <20000507210024...@ng-fk1.aol.com>,

kiwi...@aol.com (Kiwi Blink) wrote:
>I saw an add in the paper for Street Fighter Alpha three at
best buy, and it
>was only 36.99. I went in, and sure enough, they had it. I
didn't even know
>it was out. Anyone else pick it up yet?

Well I'll be. So, anyone else interested in joining me for some
ice skating in hell? :)

Matt -- mgreer[at]artic.edu

"If it doesn't happen in New York, it doesn't happen."

Kiwi Blink

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00

The Mak

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
On Sun, 7 May 2000 23:37:52 -0400, Takeo Shimizu
<shim...@river.it.gvsu.edu> wrote:

->my god!

Me too, I'm getting my copy ASAP. I've been waiting for this one for a
long time.
--

The Mak......

"If everyone buys the PS2 for DVD movies Sony is SCREWED with a capital
S-C-R-E-W-E-D."-baked potato, r.g.v.s. 2000

Henry8331

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Me too :)> SFA3
>From: the...@earthlink.net (The Mak)
>Date: 5/7/00 9:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Ethan Hammond

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00

It is not in stock yet although our computer says it should be
in stores on 5/5. Last I heard it has been pushed back until
the 18th. This and MVC2 are the games I want the most right now.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Chad Faber

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00

tortoise wrote:

> In article <20000507210024...@ng-fk1.aol.com>,

> kiwi...@aol.com (Kiwi Blink) wrote:
> >I saw an add in the paper for Street Fighter Alpha three at
> best buy, and it
> >was only 36.99. I went in, and sure enough, they had it. I
> didn't even know
> >it was out. Anyone else pick it up yet?
>

> Well I'll be. So, anyone else interested in joining me for some
> ice skating in hell? :)

Right after I pick up a copy of Rainbow 6. =D

-Chad

R. Allen

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Best Buy is one of the most notorious retailers for advertising products that
aren't out released (or in very short supply). I should know I have about 6
rainchecks from them, before I stopped beleiving the bait and switch...
- R

Kiwi Blink

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Maybe you missed the point of my post. They advertised it...and had it. I
bought yesterday. I went to a few other stores, funco, babbages, software etc.
Toys r us, and none of them had it. But best buy had an add in yesterdays
paper for SFA3 for 36.99, and that is what I bought it for. Good deal and they
had it first.

Ethan Hammond

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00

Hmmm I wonder if my store has it in stock, I think I will give
them a call.

Ethan Hammond

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Wow I can't believe it, we actually have it in stock too.
Every other store says it won't be out until the 18th.

R. Allen

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
to Kiwi Blink
Sorry for the negativity. My store did not have it in stock, and I thought it was a
typical Best Buy tactic to lure people in their stores.
- Rob

R. Allen

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
to Kiwi Blink

R. Allen

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00

Pimp_Daddy

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Yep best buy has em on the shelves, I just picked one up.

Kazuya

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
You're really pretty sorry about that one, eh? :^)
--
peace Kazuya

R. Allen <ral...@calstatela.edu> wrote in message

Roberto

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Tue, 09 May 2000 00:08:27 GMT, "Kazuya" <kazu...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>You're really pretty sorry about that one, eh? :^)
>--
>peace Kazuya

>Now I'm sorry I posted my message 3 times. Damn you I.E. :)

- R