Has Illbleed come out yet?

TomHeroes

Apr 25, 2001, 7:52:13 PM4/25/01
I saw that Illbleed's newest release date was for the 23rd of this month, did
it get released or has it been delayed again?

Tom

Brian Deplae

Apr 25, 2001, 7:56:44 PM4/25/01

I just saw it at Babbages, so yes, it's out there....

__
Brian Deplae
"Volitar Prime" for online games
(or some shorter form of it)
Clan [WYD] for Q3 (both DC and PC)

Jeff Adams

Apr 25, 2001, 8:01:03 PM4/25/01
>From: tomh...@aol.com (TomHeroes)
>Date: 04/25/2001 4:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>I saw that Illbleed's newest release date was for the 23rd of this month, did
>it get released or has it been delayed again?
>
>Tom

Videogamedepot will have it in tomorrow; well at least that is what their news
page said today.

Jeff

Nitro

Apr 25, 2001, 10:39:16 PM4/25/01
Yes, tronixweb got them $38, and I got my FedEx confirmation earlier today.
I've been waiting for this damn game to get released all year.

TomHeroes <tomh...@aol.com> wrote in message