IRON STORM out today!

Abbott Wang

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

Hello all,
well, the local Soft Etc here in philly got in a few copies of Iron
Storm. I picked up a copy, but I have not had the chance to playu it
becuase i have a final exam tomorrow. From what I have seen, it looks
ok, but military strategy games always take me a while before i get into
them. So, im sure itll be awesome, it looks and plays a bit like
Military Madness for the TG-16. a classic piece of software..
Laters
Abb
Abbott Wang***University of Pennsylvania***Wharton'96***(215)417-1108***
***wan...@futures.wharton.upenn.edu***abb...@halcyon.resnet.upenn.edu***
****CHECK OUT MY WWW PAGE @ http://futures.wharton.upenn.edu/~wang57****
***SEE DAT LIST @ http://futures.wharton.upenn.edu/~wang57/datlist.txt**
* "mmmmmm, I'd do ANYTHING for a drop of sweet beer..." *
* --- Homer Simpson *