CREATURE SHOCK-Ugh, whatta dog!

THE NIGERIAN NIGHTMARE

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96

this is just a warning to anyone consideriing buying the newly released
creature shock from data east 4 the saturn...

DON'T!!!-this game is awful! the FMV is grainy as hell, the actual game
is way below par, and the story is about as gripping as an Image comic-no
worse! we couldn't even force ourselves to beat itbefore bringing it
back-I can't believe they had the nerve to charge $70 for this crap!

-Banzai

David Aldridge

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96

And somewhere, someone has a copy of CREATURE SHOCK in one hand, a copy of
GUNGRIFFON in the other, and can't decide between one or the other...
Seriously though, is CS really that bad? I was just wondering since I
have yet to try it.

Chia Jin Ngee

Jun 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/25/96

David Aldridge (as...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA) wrote:

Get Gun Griffon. Worth it. Even if you think the gameplay is a little
off, the opening cinematics make it worthwhile.

--

Jin Ngee, Chia
(Genie, the OligoMan)

Views and opinions expressed are solely mine and not of my employer's.
Any further grievances can be settled over a Virtua Fighter 2 match.