Sega's False Advertising

Jonathan Young

Apr 3, 1994, 4:57:04 PM4/3/94
I was just looking through my old video game boxes and I happened to run
into my sister's Game Gear box. On the from t was a picture of the Game
Gear. The game showing on the screen was of Sonic the Hedgehog, the one
that came with it. I plugged in my Genesis and put in a copy of Sonic,
and the title screen and the one on the box was identical. Exactly the
same. I then put in the Game Gear Sonic and saw that it was not as
detailed or colorful as the one on the box. Sega, if you guys are reading
this, I want to know if you did it on purpose or not, and why? Other
netters, what do you think? I think I'm going to get myself a GameBoy... :)

Jonathan

Brett J. Kottmann

Apr 4, 1994, 3:14:58 PM4/4/94
jyo...@eis.calstate.edu (Jonathan Young) writes: