BATMAN & ROBIN CD

Guy Harvey

Jul 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/18/95
In article <3uhmlq$i...@news.ameritel.net> bree...@atc.ameritel.net (breezypt) writes:
>Has anyone played BATMAN AND ROBIN for Segs CD? I can't find it anywhere
>but a friend of mine says it exists. Help!! What's it like? (I've played
>the Genesis one.) Please respond if you have any info.Thanks!
>-Emily"Robin"
>bree...@atc.ameritel.net
>.
>.

the game is coming out next week. Apparently it's different from
the genesis version. I saw a screenshot of a racing level that looked
a lot like batman returns cd but the batmobile was different. it seems
that in the cd you fight poison ivy also.

hope this help.
guy harvey

breezypt

Jul 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/19/95