CD: Racing Aces?

JP...@psuvm.psu.edu

Dec 19, 1993, 12:44:15 PM12/19/93
At the ElBo where I work, I saw a new CD yesterday that I had never heard
of before. I believe it was called 'Racing Aces' and the graphics looked kind
of cheesey, but it only cost $39.99, which is the least expensive new-release
for CD that I've seen. Does anyone know anything about this game? How does it
play? Does it make good use of the Sega-CD's scaling chips? Does it have a
varied terrain to fly over - or is it just a flat Mode-7 style ground (like
ThunderStrike (which is still a really good game in spite of the flat ground, I
IMHO))? Anyway, just curious, at the moment I've actually got more new games
than I know what to do with!

| A concern for universal communication is something | Now Playing: Neo-Geo, |
|that everyone expects and demands from everyone else |Genesis, Sega CD, SNES,|
|on the basis, as it were, of an original contract |Amiga 1200, Vectrex, |
|dictated by our very humanity. - Kant, CoJ, Ak.297 |Jaguar! Coming Soon: |
|John Emmer, Philosophy, Penn State -- JP...@psuvm.psu.edu |CDˆ32, 3DO, Saturn?|