Nhl AllStars is out..and I feel like vomitting

Dave Harvey

Sep 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/28/95
jo...@msn.com (Jon T) wrote:

>Someone from sega said that Nhl Allstars and Wsb will start shipping
>this friday so you can expect to see them at your local store before
>Oct 10.By the way Virtua Racing will be out Oct 6.

>Enjoy the news it's straight from Sega Online.

>I can't wait to try the Montreal Canadian.
>Hockey rule

Here in Saskatoon Canada, NHL All Stars for Saturn has been out for
2 days...and folks...I've played a lot of games in my time, and I can
honestly tell you...that if you buy only one hockey game this year on
any system....

DO NOT GET THIS ONE!!!!!

It has to be the worst piece of crud Sega Sports has ever produced..
- terrible FMV intros
- odd tunnel vision style still photos of players
- abnormally long loading times
- poor player look..the ice is nice..the players look like large 8 bit
figures
- Play control...same as NHL All Stars for Genesis (Ugh)

Overall this game really sucks...but thats just my opinion..
rent it and see what you think..

dh

Armani64

Sep 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/28/95
Dave Harvey wrote "Here in Saskatoon Canada, NHL All Stars for Saturn has

been out for
2 days...and folks...I've played a lot of games in my time, and I can
honestly tell you...that if you buy only one hockey game this year on
any system....

DO NOT GET THIS ONE!!!!!

It has to be the worst piece of crud Sega Sports has ever produced..
- terrible FMV intros
- odd tunnel vision style still photos of players
- abnormally long loading times
- poor player look..the ice is nice..the players look like large 8 bit
figures
- Play control...same as NHL All Stars for Genesis (Ugh)

Overall this game really sucks...but thats just my opinion..
rent it and see what you think.."

Wow... thanks for the review... I was hoping that this might be the game
that justified my Saturn purchase until VF Remix arrives (if ever). Guess
I'll have to wait until EA gets NHL96 out for the 3DO or Playstation
instead. Once again it looks like it will be a generation or two before
SEGA's next generation system gets some decent games.