Is World Series Baseball out ?!!

Holmes9107

Oct 2, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/2/95
Is this game out for the Saturn ? If it is could somebody review it . I
can't wait to play it finally some good sports action on the Saturn
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warpsped

Oct 2, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/2/95
Its out!!!I'm getting it in an hour.Can't Wait!!!!!!BTW:Its at my EB and
Waldensoftware.

Philip

Oct 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/4/95

If anyone has eithier WS BASEBALL, NHL ALL STAR HOCKEY, or CYBER
SPEEDWAY, can you please let me know how these games are.
Just a quick,short review would be very helpful.
I'm thinking about getting these 3 games and i just want to be sure
it's not wasted money.

If you can answer these few questions also, it would help.

1) Is Cyber Speedway a better graphical racing game then Daytona, and
does it have more playability?

2) Does WS Baseball have exteme closeups or zooms when fielding the
ball or is it like WS Baseball 95' for the genny with 1 top down view?
Does it do alot of zooming or are the views basically stationary?

3) Does WS Basball have any added camera angles like that of NHL All
Star Hockey has. Expecially the real close up camera views.

If you can e-mail me i'd really appreciate it. Of course replies are
fine also.

Thanks in advance!.

Frank Phillips

Oct 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/4/95
warpsped <warp...@iac.net> writes:

>Its out!!!I'm getting it in an hour.Can't Wait!!!!!!BTW:Its at my EB and
>Waldensoftware.

Yes , it is out, I got it this morning. I've only played it a little
bit, but it was enough to know that this game is EXCELLENT! After I
play it more, I'll let ya know more!

This one is what we've been waiting for!

Fr...@shark.vf.pond.com

Robert M. Kubat

Oct 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/6/95

Yes it is out, and I am very happy with the gameplay and graphics! I was
a little critical of it at first but then I played several games and this
is a real nice playabale baseball game, another guy put it well with his
Tommy lasorda comparisson for the genny! Same great controls with alot
better graphics. Tommy lasorda was the one baseball game I kept when I
traded all my games in for the PS. And WS lives upto its great gameplay!
Graet Graphics! 4 rendered stadiums! With the classic Red sox BIG GREEN
WALL stadium! Anyways I have played alot of baseball games but most seem
to be a joke when it comes to gameplay but you will not be unhappy with
the gameplay in this one! The computer accually is a challange which is a
big plus! There is also a Home Run Derby where you can see how far you
can hit it out of the park! Save all stats in your saturn ram but takes
up quite a bit of space at something like 173. I would recommend this game!

Tony Niderost

Oct 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/7/95
Robert M. Kubat (am...@detroit.freenet.org) wrote:

: In a previous article, holme...@aol.com (Holmes9107) says:

: >Is this game out for the Saturn ? If it is could somebody review it . I
: >can't wait to play it finally some good sports action on the Saturn
: >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: >
: Yes it is out, and I am very happy with the gameplay and graphics! I was

<stuff about good qualities of WS deleted>

I agree that WS Baseball is a good game, despite many of the glitches I
have found. I would have kept it if it were 50 bucks, but at 70, I had to
take it back. I think I'll wait to see what Crystal Dynamic's 3-D
Baseball is like. If it sucks, then I will wait until WS drops in price
(which seems to take forever with games), or find someone selling it
here. I *do* like it, but 70 bucks is a little too much for me. Make sure
to buy it someplace with a good return policy.

Tony