Rayearth on the way to stores!

Victor Ireland

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
Just thought I'd drop another note to those interested to
report the status of Rayearth is now FINALLY shipped to
stores. Some might have it as early as tomorrow, but most
will have it between Monday and Wednesday.

The first 20 direct consumer preorders we received were
shipped out overnight for Saturday delivery at no extra
charge as a "thank you" for your patience and support. The
remaining preorders were upgraded to overnight delivery
at no extra charge (also as a "thank you") and should
receive theirs on Monday.

Enjoy! And thanks to all for their patience and support!

--
Don't Believe the Hype -
Vic

S.Knight

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
In article <MPG.10dbca0fe...@news.mindspring.com>,

Just picked up a copy today at EB. I'll play later tonight. Hope
it's worth waiting 5 years for.

TongHak1

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
>Just thought I'd drop another note to those interested to
>report the status of Rayearth is now FINALLY shipped to
>stores. Some might have it as early as tomorrow, but most
>will have it between Monday and Wednesday.

Its kinda sad that a topic that has dominated this
NG dies out. Oh well i take back what i said, i will end up getting MKR

Tonghak

Ronald Spillman

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
Victor Ireland (vire...@workingdesigns.com) wrote:
: Just thought I'd drop another note to those interested to

: report the status of Rayearth is now FINALLY shipped to
: stores. Some might have it as early as tomorrow, but most
: will have it between Monday and Wednesday.

: Enjoy! And thanks to all for their patience and support!

Picked up mine at EB earlier (was late for work 35 minutes,
but Rayearth is a viable excuse...:). Played a little of it,
and it so far looks classy. Excellent packaging (not to mention
the stickers and RAM stickers; nice!). Thus far, I like what
I am seeing (but, then, I am a Rayearth fan, more or less...)
Based on what I've seen, Excellent job, and thank you for bringing
it here despite the naysayers and neo-otaku screaming; thankfully,
they aren't the typical audience. Now, To Lunar, and Beyond! :)
--
Ron Spillman
Too old to avoid paying taxes, too young to die.......