Finally Got RayEarth..WOOHOO

Prowl23

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
well ladies and gents... I finally got the one of the most anticipated
game for the sega saturn, i'm speaking of Magical Knight Rayearth.
Electronics Boutique got them in today in San Diego, Ca. Unfortunately
i have to wait till after i get off of work to check it out...i went and
picked it up on my lunch break :(. But for all of you people who are
interested go and pick it up fast cause they might not last long.

Tigger23