Yes... Virtua Cop is OUT TODAY!!!

John Kim

Nov 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/15/95

For those of you who live in SF Bayarea, go to Electric Ave.
(Montgomery Ward) in Daly City. I think VC was suppose to
be released tomorrow, but somehow they had them available
today.

I'm not a really into point and shoot type of games (like
Virtua Cop), but due to lack of quality games out for Saturn
at the moment.. I decided to buy it.

Anyway.. after playing VCop for 2 hours, here's my first
impression. Graphically, it's very impressive. I can't
say that it's an exact copy of the arcade, but it's very
close. It even has an alternate FMV intro which is very
CoOL! I can't really comment on the gameplay 'cuz I don't
have the Stunner gun. Since it's very difficult to play
without the gun (moving the cursor with the game pad
is TOO damn slow), I would recommend getting it. Man, I
wish I had the gun.. does anyone know when Stunner will
be available and how much it's going cost??

-John

S Elmasry

Nov 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/17/95
In article <48br5k$r...@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>,

I rented Virtua Cop with the stunner yesturday. It is great!!

Samir