Aliens Trilogy out..

Thomas Go

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96

With all the excitment of Nights...I almost missed out Aliens Trilogy which
came out too...It cost me $59...ouch...I'm broke.

Thomas
t...@netcom.com

Flap on, Flap off...

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96
to Thomas Go

On Fri, 23 Aug 1996, Thomas Go wrote:
> With all the excitment of Nights...I almost missed out Aliens Trilogy which
> came out too...It cost me $59...ouch...I'm broke.

Yipes!!! Alien Trilogy's only $43 at Best Buy. ...by the way, how is the
Saturn version?

THE FLAPPER !!!!!!
My opinions do not reflect that of my employer, or usually anyone else. ^_^
"Yesssir, there's nothing a man hates more than having his lower
lifeforms sit on his non-living posessions."
-George Liquor, American * from SPUMCO's "The Ren & Stimpy Show" *