U.K releases??

A.S.J.Welsh

Dec 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/7/95
is it just me is the U.K always totally ignored? We never get any
details about release dates or developments. Sega is supposed to be
making a www page got europe but where is it?? If you live in europe then
mail me ( YES MAIL!! ) and i will try and give sega a kick up the behind
( sorry nothing stronger, university doesn't like it :P ). thanx for your
time...hopefully it will do some good. If not then i may just go buy a
P.S :(
A.W

| Mail if you have something useful to say, flames are for children. |

Simon Jarvis

Dec 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/7/95
Well we should have VC on Friday (8th). I just wish that Rally and VF2
would come BEFORE Xmas....
| Simon Jarvis - Depressed Computer Engineer & Lurker |
| Lunchtime - a myth, Company Bonus - a lie, The Shadows - <fx: wosh tinkle> |

Simon Jarvis

Dec 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/8/95
In article: <590196...@volvo.demon.co.uk>
Simon Jarvis <jarv...@volvo.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Well we should have VC on Friday (8th). I just wish that Rally and VF2
> would come BEFORE Xmas....
> --

Well Friday is here and so for once ON TIME is VC. Worth the wait! At last we
have a FULL (yup full!) screen release and it's so very VERY GOOD - thank God.
Looks like the PS isstaying switched off for a bit...