Last Blade 2.......

Atarikurt

Aug 7, 2001, 11:58:10 AM8/7/01
LB2 snuck its way on to ebgames site today. It claims the ship date is today,
if that is true then it should be in stores tomorrow! Very cool!

Kurt

Blofeld

Aug 7, 2001, 1:30:26 PM8/7/01

But why do both EB as well as GameStop list it as being published by
Tommo for $29.99 when it is actually by Agetec who have a $19.99 MSRP
on it???

Phillip Roncoroni

Aug 7, 2001, 5:10:39 PM8/7/01
"Blofeld" <shi...@force.com> wrote in message

I think the MSRP *is* $29.99, but it is by Agetec. Game Express has that
MSRP knocked down to $26.50. www.gexpress.com

--

GoodCow =)
- "GoodCow2K" on AIM

Phillip Roncoroni

Aug 7, 2001, 5:10:40 PM8/7/01
"Atarikurt" <atar...@cs.com> wrote in message

In stock and ready to ship for $26.50 from Game Express. www.gexpress.com

Schmev

Aug 7, 2001, 5:45:44 PM8/7/01

"Phillip Roncoroni" <goo...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in message

Or you can go to agetec.com and order it directly from them for 19.99(at
least it was when I ordered it Friday)

Schmev

Blofeld

Aug 7, 2001, 6:13:41 PM8/7/01
On Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:10:39 GMT, "Phillip Roncoroni"
<goo...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote:

>"Blofeld" <shi...@force.com> wrote in message
>> On 07 Aug 2001 15:58:10 GMT, atar...@cs.com (Atarikurt) wrote:
>>
>> >LB2 snuck its way on to ebgames site today. It claims the ship date is
>today,
>> >if that is true then it should be in stores tomorrow! Very cool!
>> >
>> >Kurt
>>
>> But why do both EB as well as GameStop list it as being published by
>> Tommo for $29.99 when it is actually by Agetec who have a $19.99 MSRP
>> on it???
>
>I think the MSRP *is* $29.99, but it is by Agetec. Game Express has that
>MSRP knocked down to $26.50. www.gexpress.com

But why is it $19.99 on Agetec's own site then?

Blofeld

Aug 7, 2001, 6:15:38 PM8/7/01

Never mind. I should say it WAS $19.99 last week when you could order
it off of Agetec's site. It seems that they kicked the price up to
$29.99 and no longer sell it on their site.

Blofeld

Aug 7, 2001, 6:24:35 PM8/7/01
On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:45:44 -0500, "Schmev" <kevin....@usa.net>
wrote:

>Or you can go to agetec.com and order it directly from them for 19.99(at
>least it was when I ordered it Friday)
>
>Schmev

They no longer sell it off of their site and they jacked the price up
to $19.99

Phillip Roncoroni

Aug 7, 2001, 6:28:31 PM8/7/01
"Blofeld" <shi...@force.com> wrote in message

You mean $29.99. =\

Hmm, Agetec did Sports Jam as well?

Blofeld

Aug 7, 2001, 7:18:27 PM8/7/01
On Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:28:31 GMT, "Phillip Roncoroni"
<goo...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote:

>You mean $29.99. =\

Doh! Damn these fingers of mine...

Schmev

Aug 7, 2001, 7:21:12 PM8/7/01

"Blofeld" <shi...@force.com> wrote in message

Damn, well they had better ship mine then! :)

Definitely sneaky. Demand must have influenced things.

Schmev

Atarikurt

Aug 7, 2001, 11:48:07 PM8/7/01
19.99 or 29.99 is much better than paying for the original cart. (easily 10x
that) or waiting six weeks for the cd to load off the neo cd.

kurt

Ted

Aug 9, 2001, 8:40:15 AM8/9/01
The MVS cart is only about twice that...

Dave Oldridge

Aug 9, 2001, 10:37:24 AM8/9/01
"Ted" <nospam...@nospam.com> wrote in message

You sure about that? I haven't been following the prices for SNK carts,
but I'd heard repeatedly over the past few months that $200 is on the low
end. $40-$60 is cheap for many SNK carts, moreso when the game is as
popular and hard to find as LB2.