Super Return of the Jedi

JermiH

Sep 25, 1994, 12:40:02 AM9/25/94
Does anybody know when this damn game will be released?

Benjamin S. Martin

Sep 25, 1994, 2:24:51 PM9/25/94
JermiH (jer...@aol.com) wrote:
: Does anybody know when this damn game will be released

The earliest I heard was December, just in time for X-mas

Freddy Chan

Sep 25, 1994, 10:56:47 PM9/25/94
Benjamin S. Martin (bma...@csugrad.cs.vt.edu) wrote:

: JermiH (jer...@aol.com) wrote:
: : Does anybody know when this damn game will be released

: The earliest I heard was December, just in time for X-mas

It has already out if you have a copier and where to get this game.

KhChan

o...@ods.sol.net

Sep 26, 1994, 12:20:29 AM9/26/94

IB>JermiH (jer...@aol.com) wrote:
IB>: Does anybody know when this damn game will be released

IB>The earliest I heard was December, just in time for X-mas

Too bad you'll have to wait that long, it's really a great game (as
expected)

Online Data Systems - Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Southeastern)
(414) 761-5120 - 3/12/2400 (414)761-5133 9600/14.4K (414)761-5145 Voice
(414) 939-4670 - Kenosha, Racine, Pt. Washington, West Bend, Sheboygan,
Manitowoc, Two Rivers, Mishicot & surrounding Ameritech Customers

Julian Suen

Sep 27, 1994, 3:25:56 AM9/27/94

it is a hard game... need a cheat!!!

smith gregory h

Oct 1, 1994, 9:33:35 PM10/1/94
khc...@csulb.edu (Freddy Chan) writes:

Do I detect some pirate crap here? Please don't pirate games, if
that's what you were implying.

>KhChan

DanAmrich

Oct 2, 1994, 7:14:05 PM10/2/94
>: JermiH (jer...@aol.com) wrote:
>: : Does anybody know when this damn game will be released

My press release from JVC says November.

DanA...@aol.com
Senior Editor, FLUX Magazine