Konami Krazy Racers question

Jamie Kahn Genet

Apr 26, 2015, 5:02:42 PM4/26/15
G'day.

What does the '1' or '2' found next to most (but not all) of the course
names mean? I just picked this game up again over a decade later, and I
can't remember. The instruction booklet sheds no light on the matter,
either.

TIA,
Jamie Kahn Genet

P.S. Any tips on being good? I'm really bad after all this time.

Tim Miller

Apr 25, 2022, 5:30:56 AM4/25/22
jam...@wizardling.geek.nz (Jamie Kahn Genet) wrote in

> G'day.
>
> What does the '1' or '2' found next to most (but not all) of the course
> names mean? I just picked this game up again over a decade later, and I
> can't remember. The instruction booklet sheds no light on the matter,
> either.

As far as I can see, it's just that some of the tracks are set in the same
locations, so it's to differentiate the layouts.

Hope this helps.

Tim (tm)
--
Gaming journals: http://xexyz.blogspot.com