NHLPA '94

1 view

Trevor Ryder

Sep 24, 1993, 6:35:33 PM9/24/93

Well, its coming soon for the Genesis, but have yet to hear
word of it for the SNES. Is it coming? Will its features be
identicle to the Genesis version, or will it be as terrible
as the SNES '93 was to the Genesis '93? Info! I need info!

-TR

Ian Schmidt

Sep 24, 1993, 7:21:00 PM9/24/93

Since you missed Steve Chiang's post about it, I'll give ya some info.

- runs at 45 frames/second (over 3 times faster than SNES '93)
- supports the hudson multi-tap, for 5 players at once
- Officially licenced teams and other goodies
and more that I forgot :)

--
Ian Schmidt | "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder. Children
Two Meg Software | growing up, old friends growing older. Experience slips

Mark R. Miller

Sep 24, 1993, 10:25:00 PM9/24/93
In article <CDvsv...@news.iastate.edu>, irs...@iastate.edu (Ian Schmidt) writes...

>In article <930924223...@okanagan.bc.ca> try...@okanagan.bc.ca (Trevor Ryder) writes:
>>
>> Well, its coming soon for the Genesis, but have yet to hear
>>word of it for the SNES. Is it coming? Will its features be
>>identicle to the Genesis version, or will it be as terrible
>>as the SNES '93 was to the Genesis '93? Info! I need info!
>
>Since you missed Steve Chiang's post about it, I'll give ya some info.
>
>- runs at 45 frames/second (over 3 times faster than SNES '93)
>- supports the hudson multi-tap, for 5 players at once
>- Officially licenced teams and other goodies
>and more that I forgot :)

But you forgot to mention that you can not save a thing in nhl 94 for the super
nes. The only advantage is the color pictures on the player cards.

>--
>Ian Schmidt | "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder. Children
>Two Meg Software | growing up, old friends growing older. Experience slips
>irs...@iastate.edu| away. The innocence slips away..." - Neil Peart.
>IRS...@aol.com | Blatent Plug: Buy GNO 2.0! Procyon, Inc: (303) 781-3273

-
Mark R. Miller | "Don't say a word 'cos they'll use
(v130...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu) | it against you, and you won't
State University of New York | have a thing to defend you.'"
at Buffalo | -Murder Inc.