SNES SUCKS!!!

William A. Phillips

Aug 26, 1993, 4:44:13 PM8/26/93

Buy a Sega Genesis!
(My apologies to those who have a SNES because it came out later
than Genesis and don't want to play the best sports games in the

video game market)

William A. Phillips

Not borrowing anyone's computer for the
good of all

P.S. There are only two good things about the SNES:
1) Super Mario All-Stars
2) StarFox

P.P.S.: Don't bother flaming me, I'm never reading or posting
here again. In fact, I've hardly read anything in this group.
I just stopped by to SNES-bash... it's so much fun.
--
Genesis rules!!!!
"Genesis has blast processing. Super Nintendo doesn't.

Ian Schmidt

Aug 26, 1993, 5:11:52 PM8/26/93
In article <25j7at$r...@usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu> bf...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (William A. Phillips) writes:

>I just stopped by to SNES-bash... it's so much fun.

Cripes, do we have people strafing r.g.v.s like this? Or is it just Sega
owners who are that insecure about their missing 192 colors and PCM sound? :)

>--
>Genesis rules!!!!
>"Genesis has blast processing. Super Nintendo doesn't.
>What is blast processing?"
>For me to know and YOU to find out!!!

Wrong, it's (quoting the r.g.v.* FAQ) marketing hype. An 8-mhz 68HC00 isn't
'blast processing' by my definition, although I regularly use high-end DEC, HP,
and SGI workstations so my biases are evident :)

Ian "but hey, I enjoy the hell outta X-Men on the Sega" Schmidt

--
Ian Schmidt |"And so it crept out of the atomic mists --the incredible
Two Meg Software | Silverware Creature. Its only goal: to destroy

Kenichiro Tanaka

Aug 26, 1993, 9:00:41 PM8/26/93
On 26-Aug-93 in Re: SNES SUCKS!!!
user Ian Sch...@iastate.edu writes:
>>I just stopped by to SNES-bash... it's so much fun.
>
>Cripes, do we have people strafing r.g.v.s like this? Or is it just Sega
>owners who are that insecure about their missing 192 colors and PCM sound? :)

Actually, I got a good laugh out of this one. Someone posted the same
message to r.g.v.sega a while back, verbatim, except SNES and Genesis
were reversed. The person who posted the "SNES SUCKS!!" message
(<25j7at$r...@usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu> bf...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (William
A. Phillips)) suggested on r.g.v.sega that they retaliate by doing the
same thing on r.g.v.nintendo. Who would have thought he was lame enough
to actually follow through? ^_^

Ken

James L. Brookes

Aug 27, 1993, 1:47:46 AM8/27/93
In article <25j7at$r...@usenet.ins.cwru.edu>, William A. Phillips
<bf...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu> wrote:
[deleted]

Gee, this guy is even lamer than the loser who posted virtually
this same article to rec.games.video.sega, but bashing the Genesis.

Posts like these make me wish for age restrictions for USENET access...

>Genesis rules!!!!
>"Genesis has blast processing. Super Nintendo doesn't.
>What is blast processing?"
>For me to know and YOU to find out!!!

I'm rubber, you're glue... <yawn>
--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
| James Brookes | Inet: bb...@cleveland.freenet.edu |

George Carrillo

Aug 30, 1993, 9:59:47 PM8/30/93

NOW WHAT was the point of that.... CLEARLY shows his maturity in the matter...

patrickl...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 6:26:25 PM7/31/18
LOL Classic! Oh man, I miss these days. I wish I could go back in time and relive these days. I miss the old Nintendo Vs. Sega console war.
Message has been deleted

GodZpeed X7

Feb 21, 2021, 2:53:38 AM2/21/21
On Thursday, August 26, 1993 at 3:44:13 PM UTC-5, William A. Phillips wrote:
> Dumbass buy a Super Nintendo!
> (My apologies to those who have a Genesis because the SNES didn’t come out later and it came out in 1990 and it’s way better than Genesis and nobody wants to play your shitty sports games in the video game market)

You are most definitely borrowing someone’s computer for the evil of all.
> P.S. Hey dumbass, there are MANY things good about the SNES:
1.Super Mario All-Stars
2. StarFox
3. Better Graphics.
4. Better Sound Quality.
5. Mode 7.
6. Super FX
7. A HUGE and better library of games.

Sega has none of that and Nintendo has WAY more than Star fox and super Mario all stars ya dumb sega fag.

> P.P.S.: Bitch you a pussy that’s why you don’t want people to reply to you
.
> Fuck your SNES bash, what you should be doing is Genesis bashing... it's so much fun to expose the lies of genesis fanboys and their shitty console with shitty hardware.
> --
> Genesis sucks!!!!
Super Nintendo rules!!!,
> "Genesis blast processing does NOT exist. Super Nintendo has many things better than blast processing.
> What is blast processing? It’s a marketing gimmick and a myth to make genesis fanboys like you jack off to genesis like a fucking pansy.

GodZpeed X7

Feb 21, 2021, 2:55:36 AM2/21/21
On Thursday, August 26, 1993 at 4:11:52 PM UTC-5, Ian Schmidt wrote:
> (William A. Phillips) writes:
> >I just stopped by to SNES-bash... it's so much fun.
> Cripes, do we have people strafing r.g.v.s like this? Or is it just rabid shitty Sega
> owners who are that insecure about their missing 192 colors and PCM sound? :)
> >--
> >Genesis rules!!!!
> >"Genesis has blast processing. Super Nintendo doesn't.
> >What is blast processing?"
> >For me to know and YOU to find out!!!
> Wrong, it's (quoting the r.g.v.* FAQ) marketing hype. A 7 mhz 68000 isn't
> 'blast processing' and I regularly use high-end DEC, HP,
> and SGI workstations.
> Ian "but hey, I enjoy the hell outta X-Men on the Sega" Schmidt
> --
> Ian Schmidt |"And so it crept out of the atomic mists --the incredible
> Two Meg Software | Silverware Creature. Its only goal: to destroy
X Men on Super Nintendo is better.

GodZpeed X7

Feb 21, 2021, 2:56:29 AM2/21/21
That’s false. Genesis sucks and people deserve to bash on genesis

GodZpeed X7

Feb 21, 2021, 2:56:46 AM2/21/21
On Monday, August 30, 1993 at 8:59:47 PM UTC-5, George Carrillo wrote:
> NOW WHAT was the point of that.... CLEARLY shows his maturity in the matter...
SNES is better