Gameboy color fuse F! is broken. Need the size of it

Frank.Bade

Jan 8, 2002, 1:23:13 AM1/8/02
Hi !

My son has broken the fuse F1 of its gameboy color by connecting it to a 12 V
power supply ..... .

I want to buy a new fuse but I don't know the size of it. The fuse itself is
labeled wiht '20'.

Any ideas ?

Frank
--
.......................... Astrium SI ..............................
Frank Bade Tel: +49-421-5395648

Nick

Jan 9, 2002, 4:34:05 PM1/9/02
>Hi !
>
>My son has broken the fuse F1 of its gameboy color by connecting it to a 12 V
>power supply ..... .
>
>I want to buy a new fuse but I don't know the size of it. The fuse itself is
>labeled wiht '20'.
>
>Any ideas ?
>
> Frank
You might want to try bridging it with a wire first to see if the gameboy even
works.
Make sure you only use good batteries.