Video Source's SNES Price List

Marty Chinn

Nov 10, 1994, 11:17:02 AM11/10/94
Video Source's Hot SNES Picks and Preorder Info.

SNES Title Our Price Retail Release

Donkey Kong Country 60 70 11/21
Final Fantasy III 65 75 NOW
Super Punch Out 53 65 10/26
Mortal Kombat 2 62 75 NOW
Breath of Fire 56 70 NOW
Stunt Race FX 54 65 NOW
Death & Return of Superman 58 70 NOW
Blackthorne 49 60 NOW
Super Bomberman 2 50 60 NOW
Spiderman & Venom: Maximum Carn 59 70 NOW
Indiana Jones Greatest Adven. 59 70 11/1
Super Return of the Jedi 59 70 11/1
Illusion of Gaia 55 70 NOW
Earthworm Jim 61 75 10/26
Drakkhen 2 57 70 11/2
Lion King 55 70 11/2
Simpsons: Virtual Bart 56 70 NOW
Sylvester & Tweety 56 65 03/15/95
World Heroes 2 55 65 NOW
Sparkster 49 60 11/2
Itchy & Scratchy 49 60 11/16
ACME Animation Factory 59 70 11/23
Beavis & Butthead 52 65 10/19
Batman: The Animated Series 56 70 12/21
X-Men (Capcom Version) 57 70 11/23
Samurai Shodown 57 70 11/16
Mega Man X2 56 70 01/10/95
Animaniacs 53 65 11/9
Mickey Mouse: Mickey Mania 54 65 10/26
Star Trek Fleet Academy 49 60 12/21
Loony Toons: Hoop it Up 57 70 12/21
Justice League 60 70 01/25/95
Clay Fighter 2 56 70 12/21
Rise of the Robots 55 70 12/14
Demon's Crest 58 70 10/19
R-Type III 54 65 11/2
Madden 95 54 65 11/18
NHL 95 52 65 11/30
Captain Commando 58 70 12/14
Pro Action Replay 2 59 75 NOW

All dates and prices are subject to change. Dates change
often (and I trust them as much as I trust a turbo code in
Super SF2, but its rare that a price does, so usually these
prices are pretty firm. I didn't post dates due to that most
of them are probably inaccurate. Prices do not include shipping.
Shipping per game is:

$3 US Priority Mail
$6 US 2 Day Air
$12 US Next Day Air
$3.50 Canada
$10 International
$4.50 Charge for use of COD

CA residents will be charged 8.25% tax, anywhere else this
does not apply. Most of the titles on this list are for
preorders. Preorders are handled by two ways. A $20 deposit to
reserve your copy, and paying the rest of the ammount before
the game is shipped, or by paying the ammount in full now. We
accept checks, money orders and COD orders. Our credit card
account is in the works of being established but as of now, we
do not accept credit cards. Please make payments out to Linda
Chinn, and send it to:

Video Source
973 Foxglove Dr.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Included with your order, please give us your name, address,
phone number, and which title you are ordering. If a game is
not listed, please feel free to mail me for information. We carry
both domestic and imported games. The systems include: SNES,
Super Famicom, Genesis, Mega Drive, Sega CD, Mega CD, Turbo Duo,
PC Engine, 3DO, Japanese 3DO, Jaguar, Playstation, Saturn, Game Boy,
and Game Gear. All games we sell are brand new. Video Source has
been in business for over 2 years, and on the net for over a year.
For more information please mail me at vids...@netcom.com.
To be added to our new mailing list, please send mail to
vids...@netcom.com as well.