Where the hell is Starfox 2??!!

Brian Ng

Dec 25, 1994, 3:50:34 PM12/25/94
Does anyone know if Starfox 2 is ever gonna come out?? And is it gonna be
two player simultaneously?!?!

Rich 60790

Dec 26, 1994, 5:31:35 AM12/26/94
Be patient! Some games take a long time to develop.

TheSpook1

Dec 27, 1994, 1:15:50 AM12/27/94
Rumor is it's on tap for Summer '95. The only other thing I've heard is
that that the flight path won't be linear.

(pook
)

John Kohler

Dec 27, 1994, 5:30:34 PM12/27/94
Maybe the Winter CES will shed light on a Star Fox sequel! Rumors about
360 Degree movement and a faster FX Chip just makes you go crazy huh?
Well if it does appear behind closed doors, or if Nintendo displays it,
I would expect Star Fox 2 to be released around March/April '95 or maybe
even earlier- just like the original was released! It could turn out to
be another triumph for Nintendo, and another awesome game for us SNES
players!

BULLY
Corneria under attack again? Sounds like a sequel to me!

Peter Laviniere

Dec 30, 1994, 11:29:08 AM12/30/94
John Kohler (jko...@netcom.com) wrote:
: Maybe the Winter CES will shed light on a Star Fox sequel! Rumors about

Screw Starfox 2, I want to see what Starfox X is gonna look like on the
U64. That would be a real treat. You're talking about MUCH, MUCH more
polys on screen at once, and t-mapping that would cause your SNES and its
FX chip to explode. That's what I wanna see.

:
KILLER KADOOGEN | -** WORLD DOMINATION IN 3 EASY STEPS **-
STEP 1: Conquer a world of your choice
STEP 2: Impose your own laws, and enslave the populous
STEP 3: If STEP 2 doesn't work, go back to STEP 1
z007...@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us