Anyone seen the 'new' 8-bit NES deck recently?

Lance Steele

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

I was wondering if anyone has seen the re-release of the 8-bit deck; the
one that looks and loads more like a Super NES?
Does it work better than the original '86 deck?
If anyone has seen it and knows it works better than the original deck,
I'd like to know how much it is. Post here or preferrably e-mail me.
Thanks.

-Lance, "Man of" Steele
| *** A Haiku *** A few syllables / |
| May be lengthy enough for / The Japanese, but... |

John Fischer

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

I've got one, and it seems to work just like the original. The controllers
are different though - they're more rounded and have a different "feel" to
them. You just stick the cartridge into the top, it doesn't have the
drop-down loading system like the original.

Other than that, it plays the same as the original.

eduardo soliz

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96

Lance Steele (lst...@ukans.edu) wrote:
: I was wondering if anyone has seen the re-release of the 8-bit deck; the

: one that looks and loads more like a Super NES?

Don't know if this is important, but it has no A/V outputs.
--