2000 games

Figment

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
Legend of Zelda: Fruit of the Mysterious Tree (not the final title) for
GBC

Zelda Gaiden, Late 2000 hopefully

"Bladerunner" <bladerunx...@aol.com.invalid> wrote in message
> What games is everyone looking foward to in 2000?
>
> I know Perfect Dark is on the top of my list!!!
>

> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
Free!

Bladerunner

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99

Road Dogg

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99

>What games is everyone looking foward to in 2000?
>
>I know Perfect Dark is on the top of my list!!!

Perfect Dark, without question!

~~~~~ ~~~~~
"If life gives you pizza, laugh at everyone who got lemons."
~~~~~ ~~~~~

--Remove stipated to reply, if you must.

Joshua Kraft

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

Bladerunner <bladerunx...@aol.com.invalid> wrote in message
> What games is everyone looking foward to in 2000?
>
> I know Perfect Dark is on the top of my list!!!

(check out some preview movies for these games on http://www.ign64.com)

EarthBound 64 (A True RPG, Seems somewhat offbeat, yet dark, if you've seen
the Spaceworld Movie) - Something a little refreshing from the stereotypical
"Fantasy/Medieval" RPGs that, quite frankly, sometimes get a little stale...
Sort of a messed-up modern world RPG... I sort of hope the tone is a bit on
the darker side, though I liked Earthbound (SNES)'s sly satire of suburban
America and RPGs... If the music in the movie is a reflection of the tone of
the story, this may just be one hell of a game..

Kirby 64 - At first glance, it appears to be Kirby's Dreamland 3 (SNES) on
metabolic steroids... But it appears to be full of the Japanese wackiness
that is Kirby! Despite its' "cute" appearance, it appears to be having some
killer "2 1/2 D" old-school gaming! Any gamer who hasn't tried a Kirby Game
(esp. Kirby Super Star/Kirby Super Deluxe) has missed out on something
special... HAL Laboratories games rarely disappoint - So I highly await the
deceptively cute Kirby's arrival (Again, check out the Spaceworld Movie on
this one...) <('.'^)

Perfect Dark - Do I need to explain? Didn't think so.

Mario Party 2 - Well, good for a rental, at least... Seems to look more
entertaining than Mario Party...

Pokemon Stadium - Again, good for a rental at least (like Pokemon Snap was
good for a rental...) Sweet looking HAL Laboratories rendered graphics -
but is there really any depth to the game? Assuming you're over the age of
12? ;-)

Zelda Gaiden - Need I explain? Again? (This better not be a "cheap, make
money off the Zelda name" game, though...)

Most Eagerly Awaiting: Kirby 64, Earthbound 64, Perfect Dark

(Can anyone think of a 3rd Party game for 2000 for N64 that looks
interesting? Umm... anyone?
Ports from other systems DON'T count... ^_^)

Scummy

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>Most Eagerly Awaiting: Kirby 64, Earthbound 64, Perfect Dark
>
>(Can anyone think of a 3rd Party game for 2000 for N64 that looks
>interesting?

Capcom's mystery game.
Ogre battle
X-Men
Custom Robo

And let's not forget:

Conker
Excitebike
Super Mario Adventure

The new Mario Adventure (a 3rd RPG) is probably the title I'm looking forward
to the most.

By looking at all these great titles lined up, anyone that's selling their N64
now is gonna be missing out on what looks like the N64's best year yet.

Scummy
Alright...this chick is toast!

mail.m...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2019, 3:23:12 PM12/29/19
> Most Eagerly Awaiting: Kirby 64, Earthbound 64, Perfect Dark
>
> (Can anyone think of a 3rd Party game for 2000 for N64 that looks
> interesting? Umm... anyone?
> Ports from other systems DON'T count... ^_^)

I've got some bad news to tell you about Earthbound 64....

patrickl...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2020, 8:32:30 PM1/5/20
Super Mario Adventure? What is that?

On Thursday, December 30, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Scummy wrote:
> >Most Eagerly Awaiting: Kirby 64, Earthbound 64, Perfect Dark
> >
> >(Can anyone think of a 3rd Party game for 2000 for N64 that looks
> >interesting?

GodZpeed X7

Feb 21, 2021, 3:14:56 AM2/21/21
Stfu