Help with Lufia II

Ian Smith

Aug 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/18/96

I am posting this request for help for a friend:

In LUFIA II- RISE OF THE SINISTRALS, how does the hero enter the tower
after Dekar has joined him and Guy? He only got as far as the message
that says he has to cross swords with the Red Gaurdian 3 times. What
does he do next?

Please e-mail any replies.

Thanks.
Ian Smith (ism...@capcollege.bc.ca)
Department of Chemistry
Capilano College
Tel: (604) 986-1911 ext 2336
http://www.capcollege.bc.ca/dept/chem/faculty/smith.html

Ian Smith

Ryan Mitchell

Aug 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/21/96

There is a second similar message that says to cross swords with the
blue guardian five times. Once you have found both messages go to the
top of the tower, there will be two statues, one standing on red
carpet the other on blue. Just do as the signs say and hit the
statues the correct number of times. The statues will disappear and
leave and magic and hit point refresh circle behind.

Ryan

StormLord

Aug 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/25/96

Aan 19-08-96 7:40, in bericht <3217FE...@capcollege.bc.ca>, Ian Smith
<ism...@capcollege.bc.ca> schreef:

> I am posting this request for help for a friend:
>

> In LUFIA II- RISE OF THE SINISTRALS, how does the hero enter the tower

> after Dekar has joined him and Guy? He only got as far as the message
> that says he has to cross swords with the Red Gaurdian 3 times. What
> does he do next?
>

> Please e-mail any replies.
>
> Thanks.

> --
> Ian Smith (ism...@capcollege.bc.ca)
> Department of Chemistry
> Capilano College
> Tel: (604) 986-1911 ext 2336
> http://www.capcollege.bc.ca/dept/chem/faculty/smith.html

When you will enter the tower you will find a pillar .
Push the pillar after the man that stands on the carpet.
Push the pillar against the wall .That wall will be destroyed continue
doing this until you can't push that pillar any further.
Then push him too the left. You must remember this two message's:
Cross swords with the red guardian three times & fight the blue guardian
five times.

jarrett...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2020, 11:51:44 PM3/19/20
Dead