Arcade Classics 60 In One Cabaret Multi – Game

vidkiller13

Apr 21, 2012, 1:02:46 PM4/21/12
Arcade Classics 60 In One Cabaret Multi – Game $2055

60 classic games in one machine such as pac man, ms pac man,
centipede, galaga,gyruss,gun smoke,millipede,arkanoid plus many others
full games list on our site http://EastCoastArcade.com

Hand built and wired with all new materials and components
All Machines Built to order
This process usually takes 5 to 7 days
Once built I test and ship within 48 hrs with fed ex ground insured
delivery

more details and options on our site
http://EastCoastArcade.com

our price $2055 includes shipping in the continental USA

4:3 Aspect Ratio 17" Flat Screen LCD Monitor (Same Viewable Area As A
19" CRT Monitor)
More On This Here

Commercial Arcade Quality Controls :

New Bat Handle Joysticks, & Buttons

Working Composite Coin Acceptor,This Allows Machine To Be Used In The
Home Or
On Location.

This Included Feature Also Helps To Maintain
The Value Of The Machine As A Vending Unit In
The Event You Decide To Sell Your Game Somewhere In The Future

Easy Access Service Switch, No Need
To Fumble With Dip Switches On Circuit
Board To Make Changes To Game Settings
We Set All Machines To Your Specs Before Shipment IE: Free Play, .25
Per Play Etc

Game Board Manual Include

Tubular / Round Key Lock

Tempered Safety Glass Over Monitor

Choice Of Red, Yellow Or Black Trim

Furniture Grade Metal Cabinet Glides

Laminated Graphics

Convenient Built In Power Cord Storage

Recessed Easy Access Cabinet Switch

All Brand New Electrical Components :

Circuit Board,Power Supply,Harness,
Monitor,Speaker,Power Cord Etc.

We Also Offer A Full Line Of Replacement Parts For Your Machine In The
Event Something Is Ever Damaged Or Worn Out

Brand New Hand Crafted Solid Wood Cabinet ,
No Fiberboard ,Mass Produced Or
Import Cabinets

Our Cabinets Have Been Designed With The
Vendor And Homeowner In mind.

At Only 110 Lbs Makes It Easy To Transport
Without Having To Own Any Special Moving Equipment Or Vehicles

Designed Smaller So Several Units Can Be
Placed In Less Space And Fit Through The
Smallest Of Standard Doorways

Cabinet Dimensions
Height = 61"
Width = 23"
Depth = 25"

With The Vendor In Mind We Have Mounted
All Electrical Components High Up On
The Side Of The Cabinet.
Why Is This A Plus?

Less Chance Of Water Damage To Electrical Components In The Event Of A
Flood

Ample Room Inside To Weight Down Machine
IF Used On Location Where There Is A
Chance Of Theft Or Movement Of
The Machine

$2055 including shipping in the Continental USA

Full Details and games list on our site

http://eastcoastarcade.com
eastcoa...@hotmail.com
(601) ARCADE 1 (601) 272 - 2331