What's your favorite Touhou theme?

Kijin Seija

Sep 25, 2023, 6:34:35 AM9/25/23
If it ain't obvious from my name it's Reverse Ideology. :P Such a
Seija-sounding theme.

But Seija, how is Seija a damn sound?

Well idk, but the back-and-forth between sounding villanous and heroic
really makes the theme perfect for a character known for inverting stuff! :D

Though if I have to choose something not Seija-related, then Bamboo
Forest of the Full Moon it is. The 2hu leitmotif is so damn perfect

Mima-sama

Sep 25, 2023, 6:37:59 AM9/25/23
I agree, Reverse Ideology and Bamboo Forest of the Full Moon are bangers!

But come on Seija, pick another theme. Both of them are from DDC. :P

Anyway for me I'd say Grimoire of Alice. The beginning goes so hard, I
dare say it even rivals Necrofantasia! The beauty of FM synthesis :D

--
Mima
Reincarnated Legendary Evil Spirit of Complete Darkness

Kijin Seija

Sep 25, 2023, 6:47:58 AM9/25/23
Mima-sama wrote:
> But come on Seija, pick another theme. Both of them are from DDC. :P

Okay, fine! :P How 'bout Fantastic Legend of Tohno? Very nice pianos,
and the part near the 1 minute mark is so fucking fantastic!

> Anyway for me I'd say Grimoire of Alice. The beginning goes so hard, I
> dare say it even rivals Necrofantasia! The beauty of FM synthesis :D

Hey don't spoil me the extra stage of TH05, I haven't 1cc'd the game yet! :P

Mima-sama

Sep 25, 2023, 6:50:38 AM9/25/23
On 9/25/2023 18:47, Kijin Seija wrote:
> Okay, fine! :P How 'bout Fantastic Legend of Tohno?

Nice taste!

> Hey don't spoil me the extra stage of TH05, I haven't 1cc'd the game
> yet! :P

Your fault for searching up where Grimoire of Alice appeared! :P