My Daily Touhou Music #3: The Western Youkai's Fall

Takane Yamashiro

Sep 30, 2023, 10:40:23 AM9/30/23
Previous MDTM: <uf65a4$7165$1...@dont-email.me>
Related: <uerqsk$1sqts$1...@dont-email.me>

My jam today is The Western Youkai's Fall, a remix of Touhou 10's third
stage, both the stage and boss themes:
- Youkai Mountain ~ Mysterious Mountain
- Wind God Girl

It's composed by Pelalito (with additional performances by nic15) for
Touhou Fumo Racing's Youkai Mountain track. You can listen to the
official arrange here: https://yt.chaotic.ninja/watch?v=zG-5CA38ACs

It's such a relaxing theme. Definitely sounds like what autumn would be
(and coincidentally autumn has begun for some countries here in the
northern hemisphere!), and with this track being relatively long than
others (with Cirno's track being the only one rivaling its length) as
well as the default lap count being 5... You're in for a really good
ride! Highly recommend in time trials mode if you're in version 0.2.0
and newer.

P.S. I've turned off format=flowed as Mima-sama told me privately that
they don't like how their client is showing my messages