My Daily Touhou Music #5: Snow Paradise

Takane Yamashiro

Oct 2, 2023, 9:47:54 AM10/2/23
Previous MDTM: <ufbr8p$1imef$1...@dont-email.me>

My daily for today is this trance remix by LENK64 of Paradise ~ Deep
Mountain, TH07's first stage theme. You can listen here:
https://yt.chaotic.ninja/watch?v=BK4puU5RDPk

PCB has one of my favorite stage 1 themes. It's pretty chill (no pun
intended) and relaxing, and it fits the theme of the story. The genre
selection of the remix is spot on too; how can you make an already
relaxing theme even more relaxing to listen to? Feels like I'm playing
some space adventure shooter game as Letty! :D