My Daily Touhou Music #8: Treacherous Maiden

Takane Yamashiro

Oct 5, 2023, 11:42:01 AM10/5/23
Previous MDTM: <ufjtes$b8iu$1...@dont-email.me>

Listen to this EDM remix by Alstroemeria Records of Mai's theme from
TH05 here: https://yt.chaotic.ninja/watch?v=rvH-7DIstss

Reminds me of Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune. I can imagine the hard bass
at the beginning blaring in the arcade machine's speakers, and the
chorus part near the end definitely sounds like what you'd hear when
you're near the finish line, and you're either catching up or your
opponent is catching up and you have to get to the line real quick
before you get outrunned!