What ever happened to the CORE ?

Buyatari

Mar 7, 2001, 9:57:53 PM3/7/01
Think thats the name. The 2600 game which was paid for by so many of you but
was never made. Did it finally ship? I haven't seen any gripes for some time.
If anyone out there has it how is it?

Adam

stonic

Mar 7, 2001, 10:47:10 PM3/7/01
Yeah, we found out what was at the "core"................a scam.

Buyatari <buya...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sum Guy

Mar 7, 2001, 11:51:02 PM3/7/01
As soon as I finish Qb, I'll knock up a quick CORE clone... It's gonna be
called EnCore!
Cheers

_ _ _| _ _ _| _ * _ _ ,
(_|| )(_|( (/_\/\/ (_|(_|\/(_(/_ ,~' L_|\
,-' \
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at ( \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html \ __ /
L,~' "\__/
@--> v

"stonic" <scot...@ptd.net> wrote in message

Sum Guy

Mar 8, 2001, 1:23:11 AM3/8/01
http://www.plethora.net/~paulo/thecore.html

--
_ _ _| _ _ _| _ * _ _ ,
(_|| )(_|( (/_\/\/ (_|(_|\/(_(/_ ,~' L_|\
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at ( \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html \ __ /
L,~' "\__/
@--> v

Russ Perry Jr

Mar 9, 2001, 8:57:08 PM3/9/01

I'm still trying to hunt the guy (Paul Oswood) down. Did anyone have
any success getting ahold of this guy other than through email, or
know where he is now?
|| Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
|| 847-952-9729 slap...@enteract.com VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||

Glenn Saunders

Mar 11, 2001, 3:41:53 AM3/11/01
On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:51:02 +1100, "Sum Guy" <sum...@atari2600.org>
wrote:

>As soon as I finish Qb, I'll knock up a quick CORE clone... It's gonna be
>called EnCore!
>Cheers

But beware. I believe that the game design has serious flaws. In a
normal-physics game of pong the guy on the outside is going to be
playing at a SEVERE handicap. I have no idea how he was going to
handle that.

Geoff Voigt

Mar 11, 2001, 5:18:56 PM3/11/01
Glenn Saunders <cybp...@mediaone.net> wrote:

>But beware. I believe that the game design has serious flaws. In a
>normal-physics game of pong the guy on the outside is going to be
>playing at a SEVERE handicap. I have no idea how he was going to
>handle that.

Just thought of an idea: Make the Core player rotate much, much slower than the
opponent on the outside.

Geoff "Uhhhhh...." Voigt

Geoff Voigt:gvo...@pacman.ridgecrest.ca.us
Yet another Peniless Artist(TM) also interested in
80's music-Classic Video Games-Anime-Techno Music-Coffee-US History
Maintainer and keeper of the rec.games.video.classic FAQ
Delete the classic game character to reply