FA: Serial #008/250 : 3D Rubik's Cube (Atari 2600)

David Winter

Jan 8, 2004, 6:37:54 PM1/8/04
Hi folks,

I need urgent money to pay a couple fat bills, so I'm listing this one here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3070794625

This is the LOWEST serial for this game ever proposed for sale.

As a reminder, this is an UNRELEASED ATARI 2600 GAME which plays in pseudo
3D. For more infos about how the game plays, please go to
http://www.pong-story.com/2600/rubikscube3D.htm .

I own the unique prototype of this game and arranged a special License
Agreement with the company who owns the rights of the Rubik's Cube game, so
I made with Atari Age a limited edition of 250 copies for this game. This is
done in a totally legal manner.

Note that I may consider selling privately the prototype as well, but please
don't come with questions like "how much ?". Just send me your offers and
then I'll think about it.

Thanks,

David Winter - http://www.pong-story.com