CGE'99 And Curt Vendel - The Story So Far

Gregory George

Jun 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/12/99
John B wrote:

> From the beginning I knew this whole thing seemed fishy,
> and the following is a summary of my investigative work.

Wonderful. Could you, like, put that into a single paragraph?

Thanks,

--GG

P.S. Replace SPAM@SHIELD to email me!

||| Visit The Atari Times(US) Website!
||| http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8341
/ | \
ATARI Visit The Atari Times(US) Message Board!
FOREVER! http://venus.beseen.com/boardroom/c/17653/Date

Visit Songbird productions for NEW Jaguar games Hyper Force,
Soccer Kid, Skyhammer, and Protector! http://songbird.atari.org

Mylar

Jun 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/12/99
John,

Thanks, for getting to the bottom of this entire matter. If I would have
known that it was Curt Vendel posting all of those messages, I certainly
wouldn't have taken my comments as far as I did. I am not going to say that
I am entirely wrong in this matter, as I was only going off of info that I
had collected and that others were e-mailing me. I will say this though, I
apologize for blaming Keita for this matter. Yes it is true, Keita and I are
not exactly friends, but at the same time I do not want to do anything to
hurt his image. I hope that Keita, along with others in the Classic Gaming
Community can forgive me for taking this as far as I did. I may now have to
reconsider attending the show once again.

Thanks,

Phil A. Huddy
my...@sprynet.com

Message has been deleted