Jr. Pac-Man World Record

walter day

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
On Saturday, June 12, two Canadians - Rick Fothergill and Peter Blake of
Toronto - broke the 14-year-old Junior Pac-Man world record of 331,000
points held by Kevin Fiscsher of Silver Spring, Maryland since June 30,
1985. Fothergill's score was 393,770 and Blake's was 389,370. The two
players will meet again in a well-publicized showdown sponsored by The
Retrocade of Canada Corporation, which is an organization that promotes
contests and high score events on classic video games. The results of
all these contests will be published in the next edition of the Twin
Galaxies' Official Video Game & Pinball Book of World Records.

go to
http://www.twingalaxies.com

Game Lord

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99

331000? That was the world record high score. Seems kind of wimpy and low
to be a world record. I was expecting to see something at least in the
million+ range. Could I acheive 300,000+. I do not know. Perhaps, if I can
get the chance to play the game. I have not seen a Jr. Pac in close to
14-15 years.

Maybe sometime soon, then I can prove my abilities.

Fred-GL-Wailin' High!