AVAILABLE ! 3D Rubik's Cube for Atari 2600 (LIMITED COLLETORS EDITION)

David Winter

Apr 23, 2003, 11:36:47 AM4/23/03
Hi everybody,

This is just to inform you that I have received all the material to assemble
the 3D Rubik's Cube cartridges.

As a reminder, this is a LIMITED COLLETORS EDITION of 250 numbered copies,
of which ONLY 100 FOR EUROPE.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is an NTSC game. As far as I think, you'll need either
an RGB console or a TV/VCR which can take NTSC through RF. Else, the game
might display in black & white.

Cartridges come in PROFESSIONAL printed boxes (numbered) with great quality
labels and manual.

AMERCIAN buyers please go to Atari-Age at http://www.atariaige.com

NON-AMERICAN buyers can order directly from myself. In that case, price is
50 euro INCLUDING SHIPPING. I only accept cash IN EURO or POSTAL money
orders IN EURO. Sorry, no online payments, no non-euro payments !

I ship the cartridges in special protected boxes.

For non-american orders, please go to:

http://www.pong-story.com/2600/orders_eu.htm

Cheers !

David Winter

David Winter

Apr 23, 2003, 11:41:38 AM4/23/03
Oooops, the correct URL for american orders is http://www.atariage.com

You can even access the page directly at:
http://www.atariage.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=148

David Winter

Rhindle The Red

Apr 23, 2003, 12:24:14 PM4/23/03
Does Seven Towns Ltd. make any money off of this release? Otherwise, I
think it's priced too high.

--
-
Philip R. Frey