Video Game Trader Magazine & Price Guide Issue #7 NOW AVAILABLE!!

www.VideoGameTrader.com

Jul 7, 2008, 9:10:57 PM7/7/08
After a very, very, VERY long weekend. We have completed Issue 7. You
can read it FREE at www.VideoGameTrader.com.

Some highlights of this issue:

* Almost 50 PAGES!!!
* Nuclear Green - The TRS-80 Color Computer
* Life, the Universe, and Network Gaming
* Legend of the Pink Panther
* Highlights from Too Many Games
* NWCGEs Jet City Retro & Why Video Game Shows should be Important to
you!
* Atari XE: A closer look
* Classic 80's Home Video Games... Reviewed
* Plus... vc-reviews, NES Archives, Game Battle... & much more!
* Also... the Video Game Trader Price Guide. NOW INCLUDES MORE SYSTEMS
THAN EVER BEFORE!

Help Wanted!
========
Video Game Trader is still looking for Game Reviewers, Graphic
Artists, Magazine Layout Designers and Pricing Assistants. If you feel
you could add something special to our little magazine. Please contact
me at vg...@SPAM.aol.com (Remove the "SPAM." before sending please)

Suggestions/Letters Wanted
=================
Please send us your suggestions and letters. If we print your letter,
or implement your suggestion, you will receive a FREE "printed" issue
of Video Game Trader Magazine

Isadoo Publishing is looking for E-zines and other retro-gaming
magazines
Isadoo Publishing (The publisher of Video Game Trader) is looking for
other e-zine and retro-gaming magazine creators. We would like to
publish your magazine. Please email us at vg...@SPAM.aol.com (Remove
the "SPAM.") for details (Please provide details or samples of your
current or future publication)

As always, THANKS FOR READING!!

Sincerely,

Video Game Trader Staff