Skylar

John Perez

Jul 30, 1994, 11:23:57 PM7/30/94
Does anybody know whether Skylar will be in Battlemorph? I'd like to see
Skylar in more games in the future. Speak up Sylar fans.
The Borg
jpe...@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu
President - Atari Computer Enthusiasts of Hawaii (ACE-HI)
Mega STE - STacy - Portfolio -- Lynx - Jaguar - 400 - 800

Christopher Donnell

Jul 31, 1994, 8:10:00 AM7/31/94
In article <CtsC3...@news.hawaii.edu>,

John Perez <jpe...@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu> wrote:
>Does anybody know whether Skylar will be in Battlemorph? I'd like to see
>Skylar in more games in the future. Speak up Sylar fans.

I'd like Skylar to die a long slow electronic death.

'Avoid the ground'... 'SHUT UP BITCH!'
Launchpad is an experimental internet BBS. The views of its users do not
necessarily represent those of UNC-Chapel Hill, OIT, or the SysOps.

None 'O Yo Damn Bin'ez

Jul 31, 1994, 3:49:46 AM7/31/94
I'd like to propose an alt.skylar.die.die.die group. Heck, I'll even
volunteer to moderate. Kill the bitch now!!!

-Brad

Robert A. Jung

Jul 31, 1994, 7:56:03 PM7/31/94
In article <31fl2q$c...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu> br...@ksu.ksu.edu (None 'O Yo Damn Bin'ez) writes:
> I'd like to propose an alt.skylar.die.die.die group. Heck, I'll even
>volunteer to moderate. Kill the bitch now!!!

Just out of curiousity, why? I mean, aside from her lack of hair...

(On the other hand, at least Skylar gets to the point. As opposed to ICE
from SHOCKWAVE, who has to use twenty-dollar words when $0.20 ones will do)

--R.J.
B-)

//////////////////////////////////////|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Send whatevers to rj...@netcom.com | If it has pixels, I'm for it.
--------------------------------------+------------------------------Lynx up!
"You weren't chosen because you are the best pilot in the Air Force. You were
chosen because you are the class clown and frankly, you're expendable."

Stuart David A

Aug 1, 1994, 2:03:05 AM8/1/94
Christoph...@launchpad.unc.edu (Christopher Donnell) writes:

>In article <CtsC3...@news.hawaii.edu>,
>John Perez <jpe...@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu> wrote:
>>Does anybody know whether Skylar will be in Battlemorph? I'd like to see
>>Skylar in more games in the future. Speak up Sylar fans.

>I'd like Skylar to die a long slow electronic death.

>'Avoid the ground'... 'SHUT UP BITCH!'
>--

Aww.... she's not THAT bad! At least you can turn her sound wayyyy down
if you don't like her.

--
|\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/| ||| email: cs9...@cs.ualberta.ca |
| L A T E R D U D E S | ||| DAVE the atari fanatic...... |

Christopher Donnell

Aug 1, 1994, 4:57:14 AM8/1/94
>>Christoph...@launchpad.unc.edu (Christopher Donnell) writes:
>>
>>I'd like Skylar to die a long slow electronic death.
>>'Avoid the ground'... 'SHUT UP BITCH!'

>Stuart David A <cs9...@assn030.cs.ualberta.ca> wrote:
>
>Aww.... she's not THAT bad! At least you can turn her sound wayyyy down
>if you don't like her.

Yeah, but her stinkin' bald head still pops up, and even though she's
mute, she stll tries too talk.

...and I don't get to scream at her to shut up. Which I enjoy quite a bit.

Kyle Jones

Aug 1, 1994, 11:38:02 AM8/1/94
jpe...@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (John Perez) writes:
> Does anybody know whether Skylar will be in Battlemorph? I'd
> like to see Skylar in more games in the future. Speak up
> Sylar fans.

I wouldn't mind seeing her/it in another game, though I hope
she/it has a larger vocabulary and gives more useful information.
"Avoid the ground" is not what I call useful information.

Stuart David A

Aug 1, 1994, 12:52:27 PM8/1/94
Christoph...@launchpad.unc.edu (Christopher Donnell) writes:

>>>Christoph...@launchpad.unc.edu (Christopher Donnell) writes:
>>>
>>>I'd like Skylar to die a long slow electronic death.
>>>'Avoid the ground'... 'SHUT UP BITCH!'

>>Stuart David A <cs9...@assn030.cs.ualberta.ca> wrote:
>>
>>Aww.... she's not THAT bad! At least you can turn her sound wayyyy down
>>if you don't like her.

>Yeah, but her stinkin' bald head still pops up, and even though she's
>mute, she stll tries too talk.

>...and I don't get to scream at her to shut up. Which I enjoy quite a bit.

Heh... I suppose if you REALLY hated her, you could tape a peice of paper over
the spot that she pops up on. ;)

Castellan

Aug 1, 1994, 4:26:35 PM8/1/94
rj...@netcom.com (Robert A. Jung) writes:

>In article <31fl2q$c...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu> br...@ksu.ksu.edu (None 'O Yo Damn Bin'ez) writes:
>> I'd like to propose an alt.skylar.die.die.die group. Heck, I'll even
>>volunteer to moderate. Kill the bitch now!!!

> Just out of curiousity, why? I mean, aside from her lack of hair...

> (On the other hand, at least Skylar gets to the point. As opposed to ICE
>from SHOCKWAVE, who has to use twenty-dollar words when $0.20 ones will do)

Nah, ICE is fine. It's Major "THIS ISN'T A GAME, LIEUTENANT!"
Stewart that drives me up a wall. Change the group to alt.bitchy.voices.
flight.sim.die.die.die and I'll be a sure contributor...:)

Douglas L. Erickson (Castellan) | "The reason you don't love your baby,
dler...@mailhost.ecn.uoknor.edu | ma'am, is because he is a disgusting
fis...@iguana.ucs.uoknor.edu | sea creature." - Adv. of Thomas and
Nardo

that stupid club

Aug 1, 1994, 8:36:10 PM8/1/94
cs9...@assn030.cs.ualberta.ca (Stuart David A) writes:

>Heh... I suppose if you REALLY hated her, you could tape a peice of paper over
>the spot that she pops up on. ;)

Hmmmm... Okay, I taped a picture of Winona Ryder in that spot, but cut
out the lips so I could still see her speak. Somehow, a Winona Ryder with
green lips saying, "Only one more..." is kind of sexy.

Ming
Has more than 'only one more' to give Winona!
--
Eu-Ming Lee mi...@interaccess.com
"It's not unusual to see me cry; I want to die." - Belly

Christopher Donnell

Aug 2, 1994, 7:28:13 PM8/2/94
>>Heh... I suppose if you REALLY hated her, you could tape a peice of paper over
>>the spot that she pops up on. ;)
>
>Hmmmm... Okay, I taped a picture of Winona Ryder in that spot, but cut
>out the lips so I could still see her speak. Somehow, a Winona Ryder with
>green lips saying, "Only one more..." is kind of sexy.

Clever... I'm gonna have to look for a picture of Uma Thurman to try this
out with....

'Avoid the ground'... but you can't avoid me Uma!!!

that stupid club

Aug 3, 1994, 3:57:46 PM8/3/94
Christoph...@launchpad.unc.edu (Christopher Donnell) writes:

>>Hmmmm... Okay, I taped a picture of Winona Ryder in that spot, but cut
>>out the lips so I could still see her speak. Somehow, a Winona Ryder with
>>green lips saying, "Only one more..." is kind of sexy.

>Clever... I'm gonna have to look for a picture of Uma Thurman to try this
>out with....

Mmmmmm.... Ooooomaaaa Thurrrrrmaaaannn. I'd say her Adventures of
Baron Munchausen poster would be a good one, although it might cover
the whole left of the screen. Then again, who'd care?

Ming
--
Eu-Ming Lee mi...@interaccess.com
"You might as well be dead he said, if you're afraid to fall." -TM

Stuart David A

Aug 3, 1994, 11:29:16 PM8/3/94
mi...@flowbee.interaccess.com (that stupid club) writes:

>cs9...@assn030.cs.ualberta.ca (Stuart David A) writes:

>>Heh... I suppose if you REALLY hated her, you could tape a peice of paper over
>>the spot that she pops up on. ;)

>Hmmmm... Okay, I taped a picture of Winona Ryder in that spot, but cut
>out the lips so I could still see her speak. Somehow, a Winona Ryder with
>green lips saying, "Only one more..." is kind of sexy.

Hahahah, now THAT's creative. ;)

KP KP

Aug 6, 2022, 2:52:07 PM8/6/22
LOL wtf?