What's this isht bout MKIII faqs

1 view

KNU-Flo

Jan 18, 1995, 12:50:32 PM1/18/95
God, don't you guys have anything else better to do than get excited
over MKIII? I mean, it's not even out yet, and you're writing faq's
about all the info that's currently out, and isht like that. plus you're
getting your panties in a bunch about who's gonna write what in they're
area, come on, it's just a game. Write about philosophy, or to your mom
or something.

(This post is obviously directed to those MKIII geeks out there. And
please, write me lots of flames, a WHOLE LOTTA FLAMES!).

| Jin B. Im | |
| jb...@umich.edu | "I'm just a baby, I'm just a |
| == == | baby man!" |
| ||\ /|| | |>igable Planets |