Re: Id 1980s arcade video game

Ant

Dec 26, 2022, 10:30:10 PM12/26/22
No clue! What TV show as that? CCed other newsgroups to see if they know. ;)

Also, try asking in https://www.reddit.com/r/Arcades/,
https://www.reddit.com/r/arcade/, https://www.reddit.com/r/mame,
https://www.reddit.com/r/cade, etc.

--
Merry Christmas and Belated Happy Birthday, Jesus! Happy Holidays / Season's Greetings! Simeon took him [Jesus] in his arms and praised God, saying: "Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel." --Luke 2:28-32. Still slammy during the holidays!
| |o o| |