Control panel restoration

jszek...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2017, 6:03:50 PM10/23/17
Hello

Does anyone restore a video game control panel artwork? I have a birdie king 2 arcade game I would like to have a new control panel artwork.
It appears as if the panel (which has a trac ball and 2 buttons) is made of metal. I restored the trac ball and the buttons myself. However I would like to re-cover the panel itself with something new and correct. Anybody can help steer me in the correct direction? Thanks

Joe.