FS Atari Gotcha

billd

Mar 10, 2010, 9:41:28 AM3/10/10
Hello Im looking to sell my Gotcha standup video arcade. This game is
in mint condition and plays 100%. It has the joystick controls. For
additional information please email. Serious inquires only please.
This is in collectors condition. Thanks billd

planetmess

Mar 10, 2010, 1:34:17 PM3/10/10

Location? Price?

SKY...@cablespeed.com

Mar 10, 2010, 7:38:31 PM3/10/10

I second that: Location and Price...

billd

Mar 11, 2010, 3:33:53 PM3/11/10

It is located in the St Louis Mo area. You are welcome to pickup this
item or for an additional fee I would be able to crate and ship to the
nearest terminal.
I am looking for the best reasonable offer over $475. Email me for
pictures. Feel free to request a picture of any particular part of the
game.

billd

Mar 16, 2010, 1:47:39 PM3/16/10
On Mar 10, 9:41 am, billd <CBOB...@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Hello Im looking to sell myGotchastandup video arcade. This game is

> in mint condition and plays 100%. It has the joystick controls. For
> additional information please email. Serious inquires only please.
> This is in collectors condition. Thanks billd

This game is SOLD pending on final payment. Thanks to all who were
interested.

KC Budget Storage

Jun 14, 2022, 12:16:33 AM6/14/22
Hi I'm in Kansas City and curious if you have anymore machines or parts for sale? thanks, Mike

John Robertson

Jun 14, 2022, 2:50:58 AM6/14/22
Hi Mike,

Pretty sure a post from 2010 isn't going to get an answer for you from
the original person who posted.

However I have an Atari GOTCHA cabinet that I am hoping to restore to
the original game and figure out the rubber bubbles instead of the later
joysticks...

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

KC Budget Storage

Jul 17, 2022, 8:37:08 PM7/17/22
Hi John yes you appear correct, but luckily I did find an Atari Gotcha that I bought in Minnesota that I'm picking up in 2 weeks! I bought a few repro computer space parts from you and they are great! so if you figure out how to mock up the gotcha boob controllers and can make another set I would love a set two :)