RGVAC must return

Mark Capps

Jan 13, 2021, 2:13:39 AMJan 13
Howdy,

Are there no old school members of this once awesome newgroup left? Are yall all KLOV babies now? This was the best, and can be again! Where are the Tier 1 guys?

Lets do it!,
Mark

Paul

Jan 20, 2021, 10:28:15 PMJan 20
Or there are still people left on IRC....granted the servers have
changed, but we are still around.

Pef

Rob Carroll

Feb 11, 2021, 11:57:59 AMFeb 11
I check in, but very rarely. Gave up on KLOV >10 years ago. I actually started a private group on Facebook for RGVAC members... hit me up if you're interested.

Manny

Feb 12, 2021, 6:32:34 AMFeb 12
I still lurk a bit here, even organized a trade from RGVAC a bit over a year ago. I’m very interested in the Facebook group, Rob!

Greg Olson

Apr 5, 2021, 3:23:21 PMApr 5
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 3:32:34 AM UTC-8, Manny wrote:
> I still lurk a bit here, even organized a trade from RGVAC a bit over a year ago. I’m very interested in the Facebook group, Rob!
Just the lurkers now..

Atari Jeff

Apr 14, 2021, 10:05:13 AMApr 14
It's been a long time since I decided to check in here. Is the FB RGVAC going now? I would be interested if so.

KC Willis

Apr 27, 2021, 5:54:24 PMApr 27
I'm interested too Rob. Let me know the link and I'll join as well.
Thanks
Kim

Rob Carroll

Apr 29, 2021, 1:57:26 PMApr 29
Anybody who's interested in joining the group may do so here... you'll have to answer a couple RGVAC-related questions that only most old-timers would remember, and provide a link to an old post. I added a couple of spaces to the URL to keep bots away... just remove them.
https://www.facebook.com /groups /1318481118347210

Hope to see you there!
Rob