RGVAC must return

Mark Capps

Jan 13, 2021, 2:13:39 AM1/13/21
Howdy,

Are there no old school members of this once awesome newgroup left? Are yall all KLOV babies now? This was the best, and can be again! Where are the Tier 1 guys?

Lets do it!,
Mark

Paul

Jan 20, 2021, 10:28:15 PM1/20/21
Or there are still people left on IRC....granted the servers have
changed, but we are still around.

Pef

Rob Carroll

Feb 11, 2021, 11:57:59 AM2/11/21
I check in, but very rarely. Gave up on KLOV >10 years ago. I actually started a private group on Facebook for RGVAC members... hit me up if you're interested.

Manny

Feb 12, 2021, 6:32:34 AM2/12/21
I still lurk a bit here, even organized a trade from RGVAC a bit over a year ago. I’m very interested in the Facebook group, Rob!

Greg Olson

Apr 5, 2021, 3:23:21 PM4/5/21
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 3:32:34 AM UTC-8, Manny wrote:
> I still lurk a bit here, even organized a trade from RGVAC a bit over a year ago. I’m very interested in the Facebook group, Rob!
Just the lurkers now..

Atari Jeff

Apr 14, 2021, 10:05:13 AM4/14/21
It's been a long time since I decided to check in here. Is the FB RGVAC going now? I would be interested if so.

KC Willis

Apr 27, 2021, 5:54:24 PM4/27/21
I'm interested too Rob. Let me know the link and I'll join as well.
Thanks
Kim

Rob Carroll

Apr 29, 2021, 1:57:26 PM4/29/21
Anybody who's interested in joining the group may do so here... you'll have to answer a couple RGVAC-related questions that only most old-timers would remember, and provide a link to an old post. I added a couple of spaces to the URL to keep bots away... just remove them.
https://www.facebook.com /groups /1318481118347210

Hope to see you there!
Rob