New world record for Donkey Kong

Tim Sczerby

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
I've finally beat Billy Mitchels Donkey Kong score and have it all down
on video tape to prove it. Anybody know who I should contact?

Jeff F.

Aug 26, 2000, 9:09:13 PM8/26/00
In article <3551-39A...@storefull-172.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

Tim-P...@webtv.net (Tim Sczerby) wrote:
> I've finally beat Billy Mitchels Donkey Kong score and have it all down
> on video tape to prove it. Anybody know who I should contact?

Glad to hear it. Go to http://www.twingalaxies.com/ for all the
information on how to officially become the world record holder.

Congrats!

Have a good weekend,
Jeff

--
Entex Adventure Vision site:
http://www.adventurevision.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Orion72101

Aug 27, 2000, 12:15:59 AM8/27/00
You should contact the closest hospital.
Tom DeAngelo

rob...@puckoff.com

Aug 27, 2000, 12:19:31 AM8/27/00
Ack!!

Way to go Tim!!!

Looks like Kenny Loggins...err...Billy Mitchell is gonna have to do
better..

prob will not be able to do much because of his 80's look (and LAME
look at that)......all that hair in his face....

:0

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:58:43 -0400 (EDT), Tim-P...@webtv.net (Tim

PARTYGT

Aug 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/27/00
so what was the score?

stonic

Aug 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/27/00
I think you got some $ coming your way :)

MacMan <paul.s...@compaq.com> wrote in message
> Tim,
>
> Twin Galaxies is the place to contact - www.twingalaxies.com .
>
> Great work!!!!
>
> Cheers
> MacMan

Jeff F.

Aug 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/27/00
In article <Fygq5.3618$C36....@nnrp1.ptd.net>,

"stonic" <scot...@ptd.net> wrote:
> I think you got some $ coming your way :)

Is that still going on? If so, isn't it $1,000?

Tim, let us know how you make out, I for one am curious.

Have a good one,

Brien King

Aug 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/27/00
Congratulations!

I just broke my old record on DK today! Not nearly as good as your score,
but its a milestone for me! My score was 119,900. I would love to see the
Video tape. What was your final score? Also how long did it take you?

--

Brien King
Arcade Game Collector, Phoenix, AZ

"Tim Sczerby" <Tim-P...@webtv.net> wrote in message