WTB: Donkey Kong paint pens

sc...@hyperspacearcade.com

Apr 3, 2007, 9:51:56 PM4/3/07
Anyone still sell these? I can find them for DK Junior but need them
for original DK.

Shred

Apr 6, 2007, 10:29:15 AM4/6/07
On Apr 3, 8:51 pm, s...@hyperspacearcade.com wrote:
> Anyone still sell these? I can find them for DK Junior but need them
> for original DK.

What exactly are these?

Dave

ajcrm125

Apr 6, 2007, 10:31:38 AM4/6/07

I belive Art Fromny (heh heh) made these. They are basically special
made paint filled markers/pens where the paint matches the original
DK, DK Jr paint scheme.

Shred

Apr 6, 2007, 11:32:38 AM4/6/07

Really! I could use one of these for DK JR to touch up a few spots..
any idea where to get one? Art do you still have these?...

Dave

Shred

Apr 10, 2007, 9:37:17 AM4/10/07
Nobody knows where to find one of these for DK JR.

Dave

cnlmoore

Apr 10, 2007, 9:40:52 PM4/10/07
sc...@hyperspacearcade.com wrote:
> Anyone still sell these? I can find them for DK Junior but need them
> for original DK.

Scott,

Email me as I may still have one of the DK pens you can just have it.

Chris M