Vector & raster collection in Bridgeport, CT

Tarquin Katis

Jul 28, 2021, 10:23:37 AM7/28/21
I need to sell most or all of my semi-functional collection in Bridgeport, CT in the next few weeks. Ideally, I would sell/trade whole collection for repair of just the Major Havoc. Any thoughts on pricing, strategy, where to list? I've been out of the game for a long time and welcome any advice! Most non-functional games were working when I owned them and should be very fixable for those who have experience. All stored in climate controlled basement of a home.

Star Wars (color vector) - stopped working a couple years back
Battle Zone (vector) - I think high voltage board went (wisp of smoke)
Star Castle (vector) - last I played it it worked well, but a little jitter in the monitor.
Major Havoc (vector) - working when purchased, but not since moving into my basement.
Frogger - monitor issue, but board sounds OK. I also have extra board.
Ms. Pac Man (sped up) - working, but monitor a bit skewed.
Rampart - working
Donkey Kong III (with DK and DK Jr. boards included) - working, monitor a bit skewed.
Pengo table top - not working
Black Hole Pinball - was working when purchased, but not when setup in basement. Not experienced with pinballs.

-Tarquin

Rob Carroll

Jul 29, 2021, 6:57:02 AM7/29/21
Will send you an email.