FS BLUE MAX FLYER, Computer Games 74 foldout brochure Tennis Hockey Spike It

Art M.

Apr 26, 2022, 9:53:57 AM4/26/22
It is really sad to see what a disaster this group has become. I can remember being lectured for daring to sell a part on RGVAC rather than RGVAM, yet now we get to learn about "filthy evil white men" - what a mess.

ANYWAY - FS Blue Max flyer, in plastic, a few 2" creases, a corner crease, but will press out to at least acceptable condition - $10 postage included

Computer games - single sheet, 3 panel, with bottom fold out. Envelope sized, very good condition other than light wrinkling upper left corner.

email art AAT artfromny dotkom - paypal or mailed check ok

Rob Williams

May 16, 2022, 7:03:55 PM5/16/22
Hey Art,

I don't need the parts you are selling, but good to see you are still around. I bought a Rim Rockin' BBall in a Nintendo VS cabinet from you in 1998!

RIM ROCK BASKETBALL $275 good cabninet - 4 player, 2
monitor

Best,
Rob

Rob Carroll

May 18, 2022, 10:59:55 AM5/18/22
Holy smokes! Art! How have you been, sir? Did you happen across a few leftover treasures, or are you back in the biz?