Big Electronics Midway Arcade Cabinet

Chris Berry

Sep 24, 2021, 12:08:52 PM9/24/21
Hi Everyone!

I stumbled into this group after looking at a retroblast review of the Big Electronics Midway arcade cabinet. Long story short I was able to pick up a full size one for 50 bucks over the weekend and noticed the cartridge on it that said Big Games Midway arcade Series 1. Does anyone know if there is a series two for this? Better yet what types of cartridge if any can you use?

Rob Williams

Oct 5, 2021, 3:50:42 PM10/5/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 9:08:52 AM UTC-7, chrisb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I stumbled into this group after looking at a retroblast review of the Big Electronics Midway arcade cabinet. Long story short I was able to pick up a full size one for 50 bucks over the weekend and noticed the cartridge on it that said Big Games Midway arcade Series 1. Does anyone know if there is a series two for this? Better yet what types of cartridge if any can you use?

This group is not well trafficked these days. Hopefully you have also found: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/forums/general-arcade-and-videogame-discussions.9/

Best,
Rob